The first residential complex in Business Bay by Ellington

The Quayside

Studios, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments in Dubai
From $517.000

Ellington  Properties, a renowned developer in Business Bay, has launched a new project called The Quayside. The residential complex consists of modern apartments with views of the Burj Khalifa, Downtown, and the Dubai Water Canal. The complex offers a wide selection of studios, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments.

The apartments in The Quayside have modern and convenient design, and are provided with a full range of modern amenities and devices. All apartments are equipped with high-quality materials and technological solutions to ensure maximum comfort and convenience for residents.

One of the main advantages of The Quayside is its location. The complex is located in Business Bay, near numerous shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues, making it attractive to those who value comfort and convenience in everyday life.

The payment plan for purchasing apartments in The Quayside offers 70/30, where 70% of the purchase price is paid during the construction phase, and the remaining 30% is paid upon completion of construction.

The Quayside
Swimming pool
Children's playground
Kids' pool
Meeting space
Yoga area
View of Burj Khalifa, Downtown & Dubai Water Canal
Restaurants and retail shops
Easy access to main attractions
3 minutes to Dubai Mall
10 minutes to Jumeirah Beach
20 minutes to Dubai International Airport
25 minutes to Dubai Marina
Video review
Payment Plan
20% When booking
10% After 30 days from booking
10% After 90 days from booking
5% After 150 days from booking date
5% After 240 days from booking date
5% On completion of 30% construction of the project
5% On completion of 40% construction of the project
5% On completion of 50% construction of the project
5% On completion of 60% construction of the project
30% On completion

Ellington has a strong reputation in Dubai’s construction industry. The company was founded in 2014 and quickly became known for its high-quality and modern projects in the luxury real estate sector.

The company is focused on creating innovative and unique projects that meet high living standards and satisfy customer needs.

Ellington deals with various types of real estate, including residential buildings, apartments, villas, and townhouses. The company pays great attention to the quality of construction and only uses high-quality materials to guarantee the reliability and durability of its projects.


Featuring exceptional infrastructure, tax-free Dubai is one of the fastest growing cities in the world. With convenient visa regulations, and a remarkably low crime rate, this safe, secure city offers golden beaches, azure seas, a delightful array of shopping and dining experiences and numerous facilities for children. Here are a few of the reasons why investment opportunities in Dubai are so encouraging:

  • More than 3 million residents and rising
  • Resurgent economy
  • Potentially high return on investment
  • One of the most secure cities for gains through property investment
Prices and terms of payment
Enter your contacts to get prices, layouts and installment terms for the project: