SIX SENSES THE PALM
Welcome to Six Senses Residences The Palm
A superlative residential complex created to stir your senses and uplift mind, body and soul. Designed with your well-being at heart, Six Senses promises an unrivalled sensorial experience and an enhance quality of life throughout your residential journey.
Six Senses Residences The Palm is the latest luxury waterfront development for people thinking about buying a property in Dubai. It features more than 160 elegant, impeccably designed homes with exquisite interiors: 121 penthouses, 32 sky villas and 9 beach villas. Your choice is delightfully overwhelming.
In addition, a chic, 60-room hotel graces West Crescent, while a state-of-the-art wellness center is situated at the heart of this truly invigorating community.
PRIVACY YOU DESIRE, FACILITIES YOU REQUIRE
The complex affords residence a high degree of privacy combined with world-class amenities:
- 10% discount on food, drinks, hotel accommodation and spa treatments
- Free access and membership to Six Senses Place and the gym
- Easy access to organic garden products
- Free Six Senses bottled water
- Buggy check-in and the possibility of luggage delivery
- Concierge and business center services
There are numerous reasons why investors choose this city when thinking about buying a property in Dubai:
- UAE ranked world’s second-safest country in 2021
- One of the most advanced healthcare systems in the world
- Minimal Red Tape: Residents interact with government agencies through their smartphone
- Cosmopolitan: Many cultures live happily within this thriving, religiously tolerant metropolis
The construction of the exclusive complex will start in Dubai in early 2022 and will be ready by the fourth quarter of 2024. This is the first project of the Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas chain in the UAE, which is famous for its luxurious resorts around the world. The developer of Six Senses The Palm – Select Group and their partners Emirates Strategic Investment Company.
Select Group, in turn, is one of the leading developers in the UAE, with 7,000 houses already completed and 3,750 in the process. Among them is the new luxury Peninsula mega-complex on the picturesque waterfront in Business Bay.
So which floor would you like to enjoy sunrises and sunsets on?