Long-awaited residential complex in Dubai
at EMAAR Beachfront

Seapoint by EMAAR Properties

Luxurious 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments and stunning penthouses
from $762.000

Developer EMAAR Properties has launched a new project called Seapoint, located at the EMAAR Beachfront. The residential project comprises two towers, both of which offer bright and spacious waterfront apartments with 1 to 3 bedrooms, along with 5 and 6-bedroom penthouses.

Seapoint is one of the most highly anticipated projects in the city, offering not only beautiful ocean views and the best views on Dubai Marina skyline but also the best living and leisure conditions.

Completion of the project is planned for 2028, giving interested parties ample time to plan and pay for their properties. The payment plan is 90/10, where 90% must be paid during construction and the remaining 10% can be paid upon completion of the project.

Seapoint is the perfect place for those seeking comfortable and elite housing in Dubai. In addition, thanks to its location on the beachfront, Seapoint residents will be able to enjoy beautiful beaches and various water activities.

Overall, Seapoint is one of the most promising projects in the city, offering high-quality real estate and the best conditions for comfortable living.

outstanding amenities
Beach access
Swimming pool
Children's playground and pool
BBQ area
Yoga area
Retail area
Easy access to main attractions
24 minutes to Dubai Mall
30 minutes to Dubai International Airport
25 minutes to Burj Khalifa
25 minutes to Jumeirah Beach
Video review
Flexible payment plan
10% booking
10% 1st installment in June 2023
10% 2nd installment in January 2024
10% 3rd installment in July 2024
10% 4th installment in May 2025
10% 5th installment in November 2025
10% 6th installment in June 2026
10% 7th installment in December 2026
10% 8th installment in June 2027
10% upon completion of construction in April 2028

is one of the most valuable and reputable developers in the world, striving to create world-class design and unparalleled projects in the most attractive locations. The group’s portfolio includes large-scale integrated residential complexes, shopping centers, hotels, and entertainment centers.

One of EMAAR’s most iconic landmarks is the Burj Khalifa tower, the tallest building in the world.


Offering tax-free salaries, convenient visa regulations and boasting a remarkably low crime rate, business-friendly Dubai is safe for families and offers a whole host of welcome activities. Excellent weather, golden beaches, azure seas, numerous shopping and dining experiences, an array of facilities for children and world-class infrastructure makes Dubai unique. Here’s why investment opportunities beckon:

  • More than 3 million residents and rising
  • Resurgent economy
  • High return on investment
  • One of the most secure cities for gains through property investment
Prices and terms of payment
Enter your contacts to get prices, layouts and installment terms for the project: