OAKLEY SQUARE RESIDENCES
Your haven of serenity. Welcome to a new, serene community featuring 269 contemporary studios, and 1- and 2-bedroom freehold apartments for sale in Dubai.
All the amenities you desire are at your doorstep: fitness areas, bike parking, swimming pools, electric vehicle charging stations, workstation desk, lobby, outdoor children’s playground, schools, cinema and so, so much more.
A charming place to unwind. Residences seamlessly and elegantly combine dining and kitchen areas into a functional space, while the living area with full-height windows exude natural light to complement neutral interior tones, luxuriant finishes and lavish textures. Bedrooms and bedroom areas feature serene tones designed to reflect the great outdoors. Each abode maximizes natural light to accentuate soothing palettes.
- 20% on booking
- 10% 60 days after booking
- 10% 120 days after booking
- 5% on completion of 20% of construction
- 5% on completion of 30% of construction
- 5% on completion of 40% of construction
- 5% on completion of 50% of construction
- 5% on completion of 60% of construction
- 5% on completion of 70% of construction
- 30% on completion/handover
Anticipated completion date: June Q2 2024
Anticipated service charge: USD 4 per sq.ft
Dubai is a rapidly expanding, business-friendly, tax-free city with visa regulations that are ideal for families and individuals. With golden beaches, azure seas, rugged mountains, adventure parks for children, advanced healthcare and a delightful array of retail, dining and recreation options, Dubai is a truly attractive destination where property investments grow.
- More the 3 million residents
- Among the top 10 most visited cities
- Resurgent economy
- High return on investment
- One of the most secure cities for gains through property investment
Ellington transcends the norms of aesthetics and design to create thriving communities and inspiring lifestyle experiences in the most prestigious locations.
With sustainability at heart Ellington adheres to Dubai Green Building regulations and use locally sourced materials and sustainable manufacturing processes. This includes products made from recycled materials, energy-efficient lighting and appliances, water-saving sanitary ware and light-reflective facades.