Madinat Jumeirah Living
What is special about this complex? It is:
Madinat Jumeirah Living is a new exclusive residential community overlooking Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s only 7* sail hotel.
- ecologically clean,
- designed with safety in mind,
- with a spacious layout and elegant elements,
- communal rooftop terraces with gardens, seating and barbecue areas, private oases and wadis.
And you just have to cross the St. Jumeirah on the footbridge, as you find yourself in one of the largest water parks in Dubai and the most beautiful beaches of the Persian Gulf.
Dubai Media City
Dubai Internet City
the nearest shopping center
Dubai International Airport
- Inflation rate for the year — 0.38%.
- Loyal tax policy.
- Employment opportunities and good income (average salary in 2021 — about $5,000).
- Health care is one of the best in the world. Immigrants can use it absolutely free if they sign an insurance policy.
- UAE ranked world’s 2nd safest country in 2021