in Hadley Heights
Hadley Heights is a new residential project in Dubai by the developer LEOS International Developments, located in one of the most attractive areas of Dubai – Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC). This project is a 22-storey building that includes studios, one, two, and three-bedroom apartments.
Hadley Heights offers its future residents a wide range of housing options. Each living space features modern design and amenities that will make living even more comfortable and cozy.
According to the developer’s plans, the construction of Hadley Heights will be completed by the end of the fourth quarter of 2025. This project is an ideal opportunity for people looking for new housing in the JVC area to enjoy modern amenities and the comfort of living in one of the most attractive areas of Dubai.
|10%||within 6 months of sale date|
|10%||within 12 months of sale date|
|10%||within 18 months of sale date|
|50%||at handover in Q4 2025|
Established in 2012, LEOS is a renowned luxury property developer with presence between the United Kingdom and the Middle East. LEOS are committed to defining the art of living through high-level and innovative design, architecture and development. Developer specializes in residential, commercial and mixed-use real estate, and their scope includes land sourcing & analysis, funding, development management, construction, sales and asset management.
- High rental yields: Dubai has one of the highest rental yields in the world, making it a great destination for investors looking to generate rental income.
- Tax-free environment: Dubai is a tax-free environment, which means that investors can keep more of their profits and see a greater return on their investment.
- Strategic location: Dubai’s strategic location between Asia, Europe, and Africa makes it an ideal location for investors looking to tap into global markets.
- Strong economy: Dubai has a strong and diversified economy, with a thriving tourism industry and a growing technology sector.
- Stable political environment: Dubai’s stable political environment, low crime rate, and world-class infrastructure make it a safe and attractive destination for property investment.