New residential complex in Dubai Hills Estate

Golf Grand by EMAAR Properties

Exclusive, luxury apartments in Dubai
from $381.000

Golf Grand is a new project by EMAAR Properties located in the Dubai Hills Estate area. This project offers various housing options, including 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments. The starting prices for the housing begin at 381,000 $, making it affordable.

Golf Grand is an elegant 15-story complex that provides a unique lifestyle. The project includes a convenient payment plan which allows buyers to pay 90% of the property’s cost during construction and the remaining 10% after completion.

Golf Grand is located in the prestigious Dubai Hills Estate area, which provides a wide range of entertainment and amenities for living.

The completion date for the construction is planned for March 2027, which means that buyers will receive their housing on time. Golf Grand is an excellent choice for those seeking stylish housing in a good location and are willing to invest their funds in a promising project by EMAAR Properties.

Golf Grand
Golf course
Children's playground
Infinity swimming pool
Fully-equipped gym
BBQ area
Yoga area
Retail area
Convenient location
5 minutes to Dubai Hills Mall
16 min to Dubai International Airport
9 minutes to Dubai Mall
10 minutes to Burj Khalifa
Golf Grand
Layout examples
Video review
Payment Plan
Booking 10%
1 payment 10% May 2023
2 payment 10% November 2023
3 payment 10% May 2024
4 payment 15% December 2024
5 payment 15% June 2025
6 payment 10% December 2025
7 payment 10% June 2026
8 payment 10% after completion of construction in March 2027

Trakheesi Permit: 374318008

EMAAR Properties

is one of the most valuable and reputable real estate developers in the world, known for creating world-class designs and unmatched projects in the most attractive locations. The Group’s portfolio includes large-scale integrated residential complexes, shopping centers, hotels, and entertainment centers. One of EMAAR’s most iconic landmarks is Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.


Featuring exceptional infrastructure, tax-free Dubai is one of the fastest growing cities in the world. With convenient visa regulations, and a remarkably low crime rate, this safe, secure city offers golden beaches, azure seas, a delightful array of shopping and dining experiences and numerous facilities for children. Here are a few of the reasons why investment opportunities in Dubai are so encouraging:

  • More than 3 million residents and rising
  • Resurgent economy
  • Potentially high return on investment
  • One of the most secure cities for gains through property investment
Prices and terms of payment
Enter your contacts to get prices, layouts and installment terms for the project: